So this little experiment has been going around facebook for a couple months now. I did it about a month ago. At first I didn't think I could possible think of 25 things but I did and it was really fun. So here they are...
Oh and it wouldn't be a blog post without Grace. So here is my 1st attempt at adding a video. If it doesn't work you'll get a picture!! :)
25 random things about me
1. I met my husband on a blind date thanks to Kim Sooley (Kim I know your last name is different now but it will always be Sooley to me.. :)
2. I wanted to be a dance teacher when I was 12.
3.I have always wanted to me a professional Mommy, when I was little and even when it came time to Grad from HS. I almost told my guidance counselor that I didn't need to go to college cause I was gonna be a mom
4. I told my friends in HS that I was going to have so many kids it was going to be a 3 world country at my house. (BOY WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN!!!!!)
5. I'm really silly once you get to know me!
6. It took me 2 hours to push out a 5 lb baby. I guess I wasn't that good at it. It wasn't until I was threaten a CSection that I got down to business.
7. I love old people. There just older kids to me!
8. My husband calls me Dr. Christianson
9. I was a band geek and proud of it and BAND WAS COOL at Barron at least that's what I tell myself.
10. I love the FLORIDA GATORS!! WHOO HOO GO GATORS!!
11. I have the worlds best sisters
12. I worked in a daycare for 4 years. It's the best birth control in the world it should be a Freshman class requirement.
13. I still miss dance recitals.
14. I've been to London and Germany.
15. I tend to say thing w/o really thinking about them. Which sometimes gets me in trouble or makes people laugh.
16. I like to play dress-up w/ my daughter. She's like my real life doll
17. I HATE mushrooms
18. LeeAnn Whitney was my one and only room mate
19. My family talks about crude things. Like they are talking about the weather. (It's no big deal and no subject is off limits)
20. I love sappy love songs
21. I bought a condo when I was 22
22. My husband and I have our "own" TIVO's we hate the same TV
23. I hate spit (I can deal w/ any other bodily fluids but spit) Oh and drool it not spit
24. I once worked in a OB/GYN office where patients would tell me thing that would blow your mind.
25. I have the world best husband!! He's kind and patient, loving and sweet. SUPER helpful, always willing to do anything anyone asks. He puts up w/ my family. He works really hard so that I can stay home w/ Grace. He's a wonderful DaDa, just watch Grace follow him around and you'll know that. He can take her for the WHOLE day if needed. (not kidding whole day) Once a month he gives me a Saturday morning off and I get to do whatever I want!