Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stuck!










So yesterday I was doing some stuff around the house. Grace was playing with her toys and I turned around to do something for just a minute and saw this!! It was sooo funny. I was laughing out loud. The funniest part was as soon as I grabbed the camera she went from whining to big smiles.

Another big change in Grace's world is that she has decided that she no longer wants baby food. She loves fresh fruit, whole wheat waffles, whole wheat english muffins, grilled cheese and chicken. She is also not drinking from a bottle during the day anymore either. It's a sippy cup and good old whole milk. She loves it and I was really dreading the change. She did really well with the transition. It took about 2 days for her to not "ask" for a bottle. Now that she drinks milk she can have cereal in the morning and she thinks that's great!!!

4 comments:

The Lovealls said...

Aww, those pictures make me miss my Grace. What a freaking cutie! The second picture- her hair looks blonde. Can't wait to see you in about two weeks.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that she started smiling when you got the camera! That sounds like something John would do. :)

Alicia Bradley said...

Her trapping herself under the chair is hilarious! What a fun girl!

Dylan and Kelli said...

Such a silly girl!